Sunday, November 11, 2007

#9 57 channels and nothing on

Popular.... sat in RB with scroller running... 15 mins monitoring.... 2 posts of interest to click on... bad luck for Britney.... still kids can be a drag....

Good to see our blogs are being picked up....

Guessed incorrectly about what WTF meant... thought it might have stood for 'What the [expletive deleted]' but 'where's the fire' is just as nifty I suppose......

Apparently October 4 is International Bloggers Day for Burma.. I was encouraged to vote for a free Burma. Thought that was a good deal so I did... hopefully I will receive mine in the post soon (no pun intended)...

Claimed my blog (well at least I claim it is a blog).... set up some Watchlists... you never know... cast your net wide they say!!!

Added a cute little green button at the bottom for any tragics that want to make me a favourite.

Sphere: Related Content
 
Add to Technorati Favorites