Tuesday, November 13, 2007

#10 Disappointed... give it the Flick (r)


Had a look through Flickr... some really great photography and images... managed to locate some material from one of the young goal umpires that might get mailed around to his embarrassment... still, if you put it up you must want people to see it!!!.. particularly your mates!!!!

Speaking of wanting people to see your stuff why would you put up out of focus, poorly composed work, no one wants to see that.

Great!! Found a photograph of my favourite piece of art on Flickr....Not so great, went to post it to my blog using the blogger tool but it seems this is not easily possible using the slvlearning account... oh well... thats OK... more than one way to cook a sausage... found a copy elsewhere and have posted it through the blog software... I like its simplicity, its clean lines and sense of forboding.. having said that it is much better to see it live and perhaps a photograph does not do it justice...

I like the way he took the mick out of art as well.. he was a great satirist... good article about him in NYT on 2003 if you are interested.

Rather than posting to Flickr I have posted some of my more recent photographs on my other blog /web site - click here






Sphere: Related Content
 
Add to Technorati Favorites