Friday, November 30, 2007

#18 Final thoughts

I was a bit skeptical at the start but though the whole experience I have learned about some of the new technologies that are out there.

Some have little or no bearing on what I do at the moment, some do not necessarily float my boat but others do interest me and I have already incorporated them into both my professional and personal life.

What is good is that I know about them and if circumstances change or I want to embark on something I will be aware of additional resources that may be useful.

I will also be aware of many of these new technologies if a user of the library drops them into a question.

Overall it has been a worthwhile experience and one that I may not have undertaken were it not for the Learning 2.0 exercises.

Sphere: Related Content
 
Add to Technorati Favorites